SleepyHead CPAP Review Software
SleepyHead is a free, cross-platform, open-source research tool for exploring data produced by CPAP machines, and related equipment, which are used in the treatment of sleep apnea and other sleep disorders.
SleepyHead supports data capable CPAP machine models from the following series:
ResMed S9, Philips Respirioncs System One, Fisher & Paykel ICON and Devilbiss Intellipap.
SleepyHead also supports ResMed and PRS1 oximeter attachments, and file import from ChoiceMMed MD300W1 oximeters.
DownloadsBinary self-extracting windows versions are included on the download page.
Install without having to unzip.
- Current version of SleepyHead
- Current Version: Win v1.0.0-beta-2 - Mac v1.0.0-beta-2.2 - Ubuntu-15.04 v1.0.0-beta-1
After you download the version you neeed, you can see further instructions at:
Other Tidbits of info related to SleepyHead
- Donate for SleepyHead Development
- Which Version to Use? BrokenGL or OpenGL?
- Communicating with Author, Users
- Install Mac Version
- Install Windows Version
- SleepHead supports many languages
- Organize your SleepyHead Charts
- Screen Shot of your SleepyHead Screen
- What is the sheep's name?
- Installed but... Where Did it Go? How do I run it?
Tutorials and Help
SleepyHead Copyright and Assocations
SleepyHead is copyright (C) 2011-2016 Mark Watkins (Jedimark) and is a product from Australia and is not associated with TNET Services or the TNET Sleep Apnea Information Pages. Content is provided as a reference.