Sleep Master - Wireless Transfer
Sleep Master is a utility that allows you to transfer wirelessly, data from your Xpap machine to your desktop so that you can load it into a Xpap display program like SleepyHead. It uses the technology of the Toshiba FlashAir Wireless WiFi card, to setup a connection with the data while in our Xpap machine via Wireless WiFi connection.
Sleep Master Website
- Offical Page: http://www.sleepmaster.org
- Current Versions:
- Don't have to removed your SDCard to get your data.
- Saves wear and tear on your XPAP machine SD card slot.
- Prevents corruption of your data by some computer operating systems.
- Reduces the chance of damaging your SD card through handling.
- Transfers and stores your data in it's original format.
- Prevents forgetting to put your SD card back into your machine.
- It's very convenient if you check your sleep data frequently.
- Supports multiple users with their own FlashAir cards and CPAP machines and Easy two click change between users.
- How it works
- Operating Machines Supported
- Required Hardware
- Workstation Network
- FlashAir Fix for Close Signal Issues
- FlashAir W-03 New Capabilities
Sleep Master is free, but you can donate to Sleep Master by visiting their Sleep Master About Page and making a donation to help them cover their costs.
Video in Action
- Video of it in action using No Click Mode - https:youtu.be/Ebvdqo_I35Y